Sunday, May 27, 2007

We have ants in the office. I'm going home. And showering. Like, 50 times, I think. Cause even though they probably aren't, I swear I can feel them crawling on me.

Oh, and I said it before and I'll say it again - my church REALLY needs to move the late service to 11:15. I got there at 11:03 again today, so I didn't go. I have a think about arriving late to church. Yes, I know it is irrational. Yes, I know God doesn't care if I miss the opening announcements. And yes, I know I sit in the back anyway and no one would know if I was late. Doesn't change the fact that I hate walking into a church even a minute late, and will not do it under any circumstances.

So, ah, if anyone wants to call and lobby on my behalf, it's the only Lutheran church in Baton Rouge named after a saint. I'll leave it up to you to do the research.

No comments: