Monday, March 12, 2007

So, here are some of my random thoughts. I know you have been waiting for these with bated breath.

  • I've said it before, but my church really needs to move the late service to 11:30. I would never miss a service if they did. Or, they need to implement my other idea. The other ELCA church in my city and my church need to get together and plan a Sunday evening service. The pastors could alternate week-by-week so neither of them would get stuck week after week. They could preach the same sermon they used on Sunday morning, and an LSU music student could handle the music (they like the experience of playing and singing traditional hymns). Dude, that would be perfect.
  • Russel Stover Vanilla Creme Eggs are love.
  • I hit an earthmover this weekend. It was his fault for not leaving me room to back out.
  • I saw Zodiac this weekend. It was quite good, but it was the kind movie you had to think through. Oh, and there should be a law that you have to check your cell phones at the door of the theater if you can't control yourself.
  • In yet another way the universe should conform to meet my needs, the St Patrick's Day Parade needs to start at 11 a.m. instead of 9 a.m. That is too early to get up and too early to drink at the company party.
  • Oh, and the Pirates and Astros should play one series every year in Louisiana so I don't have to drive 5 hours just to see a big-league game.
  • Plus, I would know before the end of April if I have to have surgery this summer so I can make vacation plans.
  • I have something else floating around in my head, but I don't remember what it was. I shall have to share later.

No comments: