Monday, February 27, 2006

Judge Me!

OK.  I’m either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid, but I just did the www.eharmony.com thing.  A co-worker talked me into it.  

I’ve been “talking” with a guy all day long (well, we’ve been answering canned questions at each other all day long, at any rate).  

I’ve never done anything like this, and I’m more than a little scared.  I’m also more than a little intrigued.

So, you decide, gentle readers – brave or stupid, or some weird combination of both?

Oh, and happy Lundi Gras!  (I have no idea if I spelled Lundi right.  I took Spanish in high school).

1 comment:

Tim said...

I've seen those commercials ov tv and wondered if it was any safer than meeting someone in a chat room. They could put about anything down and you really wouldn't know if they were telling the truth. Just be cautious, whatever you decide.
I just came across your blog and read a little bit of it. I need to read back through all your previous posts to catch up. Interesting reading, you have quite a talent for the written word. Good luck on your novel!