Wednesday, February 15, 2006

From the TMI Department...

I don't know if it's because I had "female time" for the first time in about 6 months this month that has made my hormones go absolutely wild, but I don't like it. I have been up and down more times in the past week than I can count, and anything can set me off.

If my body has just been storing that up until now, and if things go back to normal next month (assuming things in general go back to normal next month), I can deal with it. Otherwise, I may either wind up killing someone or being killed by someone.

Now that I've given you more information than you could possibly need about my life, I'm going home to eat pizza, do laundry, and finish the work I didn't get done today because I had yet another crisis to deal with, and yet another meltdown.

Sometimes I wish I were 20 years older and completely past the female stuff.

No comments: