Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Just Checking In

Well, I did end up voting last night. I won't say who I voted for (the wonders of the secret ballot), but I will say I wasn't happy about it. I didn't like either of the major party candidates, and I wouldn't have been happy either way.

Someone once asked me who I could vote for with a clear conscience. Two names came to mind: John McCain and Joe Lieberman. They are both moderate, and I think they are both honorable and ethical. I could deal with seeing either of them in the White House.

_____________

Well, I spent the whole day at work today filling pill bottles with candy and packing them in boxes. Yeah. $75,000 for that BA to be a shipping clerk. Is it any wonder I get down sometimes?

_____________

My NaNoWriMo story is going pretty well. I got hung up on transitions yesterday, though, so I'm a little bit behind. But honestly, I'm not stressing about word counts. I'm just hoping to break 10,000. I'm over 2,000 so I may actually do it.

Gee. That's pretty much all I have to say. Hmm. Hi again to my regular reader, whomever you may be. It makes me happy to see your ISP pop up in my stats a few times a week. Drop me a line or leave me a comment and introduce yourself, if you like. Or stay anonymous - I do that a lot. Either way, hope you're having a good week.

No comments: