Saturday, October 25, 2008

Here's a fun little meme...



It's an oldie, actually, but I ran across it reading someone's archive today. I did this once before, but I don't think I posted it.




1. Go to this site. The first article title on the page is the name of your band.




2. Go to this site. The last four words of the last quote on the page form your album title.




3. Go to this site. The third picture on the page is your album cover. You may have to refresh to find one that you can copy, but you should not refresh otherwise.




4. Put it all together in the graphics program of your choice, and the results are your album cover.




I used Paint Shop Pro, which can't hold a candle to Photoshop, but is much cheaper.




Here is what I got:






This is the original photo, just to give the photographer, mevsim1, credit:


No comments: