Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Almost forgot

Almost forgot - I wanted to link to a few things in my last post.

Tom Beaudoin's book Virtual Faith.

The cleaning stuff I used in the kitchen and bathroom.

And I just saw this in another blog and had to add it.


Ravenclaw
You are a RAVENCLAW!

As a Ravenclaw and as an NFP, you are imaginative,
idea-oriented, and value intelligence. You may
be a non-conformist, and are probably good at
seeing new ways of doing things. You are
insightful and perceptive, as an empathic
person who highly values harmony, you usually
try to avoid conflict. Of course, you may
enjoy participating in heated debates - but
only as long as they remain on an intellectual
level and not a personal level. In general,
you are open-minded and curious, and set high
standards for yourself.


Hogwarts Sorting Hat: Based on Myers-Briggs Personality Typing
brought to you by Quizilla

First time I did it I was a Gryffindor. I think I make a better Ravenclaw though, truth be told (oh - I am an INFP, if anyone cares).

No comments: