Sunday, April 10, 2005

She Lives...

...but her computer doesn't.

Yeah, I've been having major problems with my home computer. I don't know what is wrong with it, but I can't connect to the net at all. Well, my modem dials, it connects, but then it hangs up. I think that a piece of malicious software somehow ended up on my computer, despite two different anti-virus programs and three different anti-spyware programs.

So I'm here at the library typing this up really quickly because I have 12 minutes left on this session before it kicks me off.

Work has been crazy. My boss has given me several new projects, but unfortuately she hasn't explained any of them. That kind of stinks a lot. I spent the better part of the week trying to figure out what she was looking for because she was out of the office for most of the week. I may have time to type the post I want to write sometime over lunch this week...or I may not.

Let's see...I'm meeting with the pastor of the church I've been going to again this week. Not completely sure, but I think I've made a decision. Yeah, it's been about 19 years in the making, but nonetheless.

Amy, if you happen to read this, I tried to e-mail you from work, but I had the wrong e-mail address (yeah, as we previously established, I'm a dork). I attempting to use your home e-mail as I figured you were lucky enough to have off around Easter (I didn't). I missed a letter, however, and it went to someone else completely, who is probably wondering why a complete stranger is telling her she's glad her mom is doing well. If I have time, I'll e-mail you from work this week.

Well, I'm down to six minutes, so I guess I'm going. This week should be an eventful one. Don't know if that is good or bad...

No comments: